Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7th, 2008




So.....apparently I can only take pictures of kids and fruit. lol I am TRYING to branch out and find things to take pictures of but since money is so tight I can't go anywhere and I'm not doing much. My life is strictly mommy and house wife right now! lol


After dinner, and cleaning up, and dishes...Chris took Brayden off for a bath and I cut up cantaloupe and kiwi. I do this atleast once aweek for a few days of different fruit for Brayden.



I thought this was pretty cute and refreshing up close. Lovin the colors!

So this picture probably made you make a funny face. That's me on the left on my 9th birthday (1995). The sign actually says "Happy Birthday Stephanie." I had to find this picture b/c this girl in the picture with me is named Missy (now goes by Melissa) and I found her on myspace and she doesn't remember me! I was so hurt b/c she was my best friend. We went to the same school and lived in the same neighborhood! How do you not remember?? So after I post this, I will be sending it to her to see if she remembers. It seems like that ALWAYS happens to me...I will be like, "Oh my gosh so-n-so!!! Remember me??" and I get that weird look and response. Makes me feel oh-so special. Yeah, poor me huh? :o)

K, I think I made up for no pic on the 5th! lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate that! I always recognize people & they have NO CLUE who I am! Grr! lol

Mary said...

Fruit, babies, whatever :0) It works. My pictures are all totally random, so its good!